Dollhouse Miniature Melting Mille Feuille

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, 'Wildsage Doll House Miniature Food'. I'm so excited about finally setting this up and hopefully having a Facebook link and website soon! I'm hoping you will find lots of food goodies that will tempt your dolls palate!!

Along the way we will be having quiz's, prizes and surprises as well as interesting miniature information and links.

Primarily though 'Wildsage' will be showcasing my miniature food and sharing with you my adventure in Mini Foodland!

Well *****Welcome***** and you are now an official member of an exclusive group of food lovers who crave the very best of miniature food!!  Now that delicious food is on your mind why not invite others to come on over, put their feet up and share the journey over a glass of wine or coffee!

Wild Mini Hugs
Glynnis

No comments:

Post a Comment