Dollhouse Miniature Melting Mille Feuille

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Food on my Website www.wildsageminiaturefoods.com

I promised myself that I was going to update the Blog every week and so the first week I've failed!!!  Hmmm.....its been unbearably hot here--10 days over 30'C so that's my excuse!!
I have been busy making food though! Well polymer clay food that is!  My poor DH said to me the other day, 'are you ever going to cook a cake again?'  So I did!!  A very easy banana cake that was delicious! He and I were both pleased as I looove cake!!
One of the things I've been making has been these lunch time snacks so I thought you might like to have a look!

I've also been making roast chicken and veggies!
These are all in 1/12 scale so suitable for 1/12 scale dollhouse food but also for the miniature enthusiast collector!

You can see more on my website www.wildsageminiaturefoods.com
Talk again soon!   Glynnis

No comments:

Post a Comment